News & Notes:
- Biography Projects/Presentations - All projects are due on Wednesday, December 20. Students have had time most days after lunch to work on their projects. I'm looking forward to learning about the people they studied!
- Mitten Tree - The Rose Grudzinski Mitten tree is back by the Cafeteria! Bennie families are invited to donate new hats, gloves, and blankets at any time during the holiday season.
- Field Trip Account - In lieu of gifts to me this holiday season, I would like you to consider donating to our class Field Trip Account. Mrs. Magee in the office is keeping track of the money. She will inform me of who donates to the fund, but not the amounts—so I may recognize the students with thank you notes. We will use the money from our Field Trip fund to offset the costs of future field trips.
- Holiday Happenings - check out all of the holiday happenings in Room 107 here.
- Christmas Bird Count - the Michigan DNR is promoting a Christmas Bird Count. Looking for a winter activity over the holiday break, check out this article from the Department of Natural Resources.
Wed 12/20 - Field trip to Heartland Nursing Home
- Wed 12/20 - Biography Projects/Presentations due
- Fri 12/22 - Cooking Joey's Individual Pizza Pies
- Fri 12/22 - Room 107 Holiday/Family Potluck Lunch 12:00-1:00
- 13 English muffins
- 2 cans pizza sauce
- 2 bags pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- assorted veggies to top a pizza
Our trip to
Show me how to multiply 34 x 15 using the box method.