News & Notes:
- Thank you to those of you who donated items for pancake cooking. Each week I'll put "wishlist items" for the ingredients we need. Do not feel you have to donate, but if you do please comment in the blog what you will be sending in so that others know that item is taken.
- Progress Reports - our first progress reports will go home on Friday. These reports must be signed and returned and are intended to give you a glimpse into your child's current progress in 4th grade. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me.
- Picture Day - Tuesday, September 26 is our picture day!
- Scholastic Book Orders - Scholastic Book Order flyers went home on Friday. There are always great titles for kids for sale. In addition, thanks to Scholastic's classroom donations, your order helps build our classroom library! Click here to order online.
- Mon 9/25 - Run Club cancelled due to heat
- Mon 9/25 - NWEA test
- Tues 9/26 - PBIS reward
- Tues 9/26 - Picture Day
- Thurs 9/28 - Cooking Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups shortening
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 eggs
I think cooking was the class highlight again this week! The pancakes turned out great!
You took the NWEA reading test on Monday. What was the test like? Describe a question that you had to answer. What types of questions were easiest for you? What kind of questions were the hardest?