News & Notes:
- Thank you! - Let me begin by thanking you for all your support during our switch to remote learning. I know it can be challenging! Please know that I am always available to answer any questions you or your child may have. Everyone's at-home learning situation is different, and that's ok. Patience and flexibility are key attributes for every teacher ... that includes family teachers! I am grateful to be on YOUR team and have confidence in our collective ability to help your children make the most of this time.
- Having tech troubles? - Click this link for technology help or call (313) 827-2190
- Learning Materials from School - We will know more about the remote learning plan after the AP School Board meets on Monday. We will keep you informed about a possible learning materials pick up.
- Reading - This week we'll be working on reading fluency as we read Reader's Theater scripts in our Book Clubs. April is Poetry Month and we'll continue reading and writing poetry.
- Writing - A goal for 4th graders in writing is to use descriptive details in writing. We'll be focusing on details this week.
- Math - We'll continue our study of geometry this week.
- Science - We are wrapping up our study of waves and continuing to develop our engineering design skills.
- Social Studies - This week we begin to study Economics.