News & Notes
- Change in Plans - Due to the high number of ill students, I have pushed this week's book clubs to Tuesday, Feb 11. Regions posters will also be pushed back to Friday, February 14. The last day we'll be working on them in class is tomorrow, so several students may need to catch up at home. Lastly, I decided to avoid cooking this week ... thought it was for the best!
- Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year - We'll be celebrating both holidays on Friday, February 14 from 10:30-11:15. Families are welcome to join us. Flyers went home today with a list of student's names if your child would like to hand out Valentine's cards.
- Lansing Save the Date - We will be going to Lansing on Wednesday, March 11. Details will be coming shortly. Please let me know if you are interested in chaperoning this field trip. We will depart Bennie at 7:15am and will return before the bell rings at 3:30pm.
- Weekly Progress Reports - Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey, I appreciate you feedback! Weekly progress reports will continue and went home today.
- Wed, Feb 12 - Sports & Fitness Club
- Thurs, Feb 13 - Great Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake Off - featuring recipes from Addison, Wyatt & Ethan
- Thurs, Feb 13 - PTA Meeting at 6:30pm in the cafeteria, childcare provided
- Fri, Feb 14 - Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year party 10:30-11:15am
- Fri, Feb 14 - 1/2 day, dismissal is at 11:30am
Wish List (for party)
- 2 gallons vanilla ice cream
- 3 2liters of red pop
- 29 mandarin oranges or "little cuties"