News & Notes:
- Thank you - Thank you for all the school supply donations! I really appreciate all your support.
- Summer Reading Books - If you haven't already, please have your child return the Bennie Summer Reading books. We are hoping to have as many books as possible returned by next Friday.
- Remind - I'll be using the text app "remind" as a way to send out information from time to time. Click here to sign up.
- Meet the Teacher Homework: A video will go live this weekend that gives you information about our class (I'll send out an email when it is ready). Before Thursday, please watch it with your child. More information about it is going home with your child today.
Dates to Remember:
- Thurs, Sept 13 - Meet the Teacher night 7:00pm
- A big highlight this week was getting to meet new friends and spending time with old friends. It is going to be a great year in Room 107.
- Each newsletter I'll give you a question to ask your child about something we are learning in our classroom.
- Our first class book is "Love, Ruby Lavender", ask your child "Why did Mrs. Klein choose this book to start the year with?" (Hints - how old is Ruby? What about the words in the book? How would you describe the book - funny, sad, etc)