News & Notes:
- Thank you for the many ways large and small that you and the Kids in Room 107 showered me with appreciation this past week. I am so grateful to work in such a generous, thoughtful community! I really appreciate every note, flower, book, and treat!
- It's not to late to decide to join me at Eastern Market tomorrow for our optional family field trip. If you haven't already had contact with me about tomorrow, please email me if you plan to attend so I will be sure to have a scavenger hunt for your family.
- Skype Day - our Skype Day is set for next Friday. I am busy setting our interview schedule for the day. We can't wait to learn about life in other states directly from people who live there.
- Mstep & NWEA - Our first two MStep tests are this week on Tuesday and Thursday. If you are interested in learning more about what types of questions the kids will be asked on the mstep, click here to access sample tests.
- Monday, May 9 - Run Club 3:30-4:00
- Tuesday, May 10 - 4th Grade English Language Arts Mstep
- Tuesday, May 10 - No Astronomy Club this week!
- Wednesday, May 11 - Sports and Fitness Club
- Wednesday, May 11 - Garden Club 3:30-4:30
- Thursday, May 12 - 4th Grade Science Mstep
- Thursday, May 12 - Cooking Brady's "Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding"
- Friday, May 13 - Room 107 Skype Day
- 4 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 12 to 16 bananas
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (5oz) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 2 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (12oz) container frozen whipped topping
- We have begun to feed our worms, weighing our snack scraps and charting how much and where we are feeding them.
What is the value of the missing angle in this picture: (Hint - what is the measure of a right angle - 90 degrees? Based on that information, now what is the value of the missing angle?)